This page shows the minutes for the most recent District Board meeting, posted at least three days before the date of the next meeting. In between meetings, this page shows the minutes for the previous meeting.
Previously published minutes can be found here:
The most recent minutes are below:
Camp Meeker Recreation and Park District
Board of Directors Study Session Minutes
Saturday, April 22, 2017
NO ACTION WAS TAKEN AS THIS WAS A STUDY SESSION ONLY
I. CALL TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order by President Watson at 8:30 a.m.
II. ROLL CALL
Directors Catherine Anderson, Gary Helfrich, Valery Larson, Anthony Tominia and Lynn Watson were present.
III. PUBLIC COMMENT
There was no public comment.
A. BOARD PLANNING SESSION 2017-2018
The District’s Certified Public Accountant, Goranson and Associates, Inc., recommended a yearly planning session to review District administration. The Board discussed various matters relative to Board operations, budget and programs for the 2017-2018 Fiscal Year.
Items discussed included:
- Revision to District website to provide the community with clearly defined information relative to the District’s role in the community and related information;
- Archival of District records;
- Programs including a garden at the Post Office, District hosted events, i.e., Halloween, celebrating the park, Dutch Bill Creek day;
- Playground Development;
- District Officers elections including rotating roles among Board members; CSDA transparency program; Signage, cleanup St. Dorothy’s parcel;
- Water outreach –Alliance Redwoods; and,
- Other operational issues.
IV. DIRECTORS REPORTS
There were no Director reports.
The Board adjourned at 12:30 p.m.